Friday, May 17 6:06 p.m. North Vernon and Vernon depts. to Crestwood Dr. where caller stated house was filled with smoke due to something in microwave. Detail cleared at 6:50 p.m. 6:41 p.m. North Vernon Dept. to Jay C Food Store where there was a car leaking gas all over parking spots. The detail cleared at 7:11 p.m. Saturday, May 18 9:37 p.m. Vernon and Campbell dispatched to N CR 420 E where caller stated the electrical box blew up inside his home and the house is full of smoke. Detail cleared at 9:56 p.m. Monday, May 20 1:24 a.m. North Vernon to Oak Meadow Dr. where a dumpster was on fire on the south side of the building. Detail cleared at 1:49 a.m.