Over 120 current and former church members, friends, family members and neighbors gathered to join in celebrating Graham Presbyterian Church's 200th homecoming on Sept. 17. Originally known as Concord, the church was founded in 1817 on the banks of Graham Creek in Lovett Township by 17 people from the Graham, Carson, Shilliday, Watson, Miller and Lattimore families. In 1838 the church's name was changed to Graham Presbyterian. The Rev. Michael Bean has been the pastor since 1998.-Submitted Photo
Forty-five teens put on two inspiring performances of "The Living Way of the Cross" at St. Mary's, the 38th consecutive year for the elaborately staged passion play to be presented on the campus of the North Vernon church.